Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one else Brave enough to post their rep

Options
  • 24-10-2004 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

Since this rep thing started I've been wondering if people would hold back their point of view because of their fear of getting "bad rep points" but to be honest I could'ent give give a monkeys.

Is the rep points thing mean't to police the boards, "WE HAVE THE RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH" weather you like it or not.

I've given points where I see fit and disaproved where I see fit and here's what people have given me

rep%20list.JPG

They won't stop me posting what I think!!!!! :p

Anyone else into free speech post here :cool:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

TIPPTOP wrote:
    to be honest I could'ent give give a monkeys.
    I'm guessing most people couldn't give a monkeys about your rep or your opinion.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I'd be worried about the amount of garbage toolbars on your browser more than your rep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    I'd be worried about the amount of garbage toolbars on your browser more than your rep.

roffle

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

LOL!
    DAMMIT....i cant +rep you for that one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

card%20mupp.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Shame he's not using Firefox, we might get something amusing and/or incriminating from his tabs open

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Afraid RE*AC*TOR is right looks like you dont know what is going on there or cant make up tou mind on a search engin and with a rep like your you must indeed practice what you preach.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

RuggieBear wrote:
    LOL!
    DAMMIT....i cant +rep you for that one.....

I can though :D and have

TIPPTOP I stand by my comments in your rep by the way, I am kinda missing the point of posting your stats up though, are we supposed to be ashamed of ourselves or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

reputation1.jpg

Here was me thinking that I'd get flamed to death for my verbal assault on the sheer crap that is The Strokes, but it turns out that most were in agreement. :D

Feckers's

I've Got A Minus 22 Points Sine I Started This Thread

:mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

The rep thing IS a pile of crap though i have to agree. (whats the purpose if only a select few "higher beings" :rolleyes: can use it?) Increase/decrease my rep .... go on ..... i DARE ye!.

TIPPTOP wrote:
    Feckers's

It would be more if it wasnt for me neg repping you all ready. I have a habit of neg repping anyone who starts a rep thread.

The rep thing IS a pile of crap though i have to agree. (whats the purpose if only a select few "higher beings" :rolleyes: can use it?) Increase/decrease my rep .... go on ..... i DARE ye!.
    Dude, everyone can use it

Raphael wrote:
    Dude, everyone can use it
    I think he means, those with more posts and bigger rep have bigger effects on reputation when they give rep.

TIPPTOP wrote:
    Feckers's

Apologies!!! :D I do think you have a point tho....not sure of your methods of dissent (I just think some of the comments i've left or have been left to me, for the most part were meant to be private).

Perhaps the rep system has us all acting like stepford wives and being nice-nice to each other....

TIPPTOP wrote:
    Feckers's

I aims to please

reputation_balance.gif ffs rep 24-10-2004 18:53 TIPPTOP Bloody not famous

as you said yourself in another thread

LOL

I don't think those who gave you priveate comments in their posetive rep would be to happy to see their messages on the open internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

And the bad rep did turn from a trickling stream to a roaring river... :p

See?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Pet: Why is one of your rep-per's blacked out? Are you being blackmailed or something? C'mon you can tell us.

• Advertisement

TIPPTOP wrote:
    <snip>of getting "bad rep points" but to be honest I could'ent give give a monkeys.<snip>

then
    TIPPTOP wrote:
    Feckers's

C'mon man, at least TRY to stick to your original point, that way we can admire you for taking a bullet, fighting the good fight. There's a little boy in hospital who still beleives in you... don't ruin his dream. Don't ruin little Timmy's dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    then

C'mon man, at least TRY to stick to your original point, that way we can admire you for taking a bullet, fighting the good fight. There's a little boy in hospital who still beleives in you... don't ruin his dream. Don't ruin little Timmy's dream.

Now why didn't I see that!? Well spotted man, you're deserving rep faster than I can dish it out!

Tell you what tipptop, I have 149 points, but to tell you who gave them to me would violate their privacy, you should have considered that when you posted up that image.

... you're deserving rep faster than I can dish it out!

My sentiments exactly....don't wear yourself out there, RE*AC*TOR!!!!

:D

aww shucks!

awslogo.gif

Pigman II wrote:
    Pet: Why is one of your rep-per's blacked out? Are you being blackmailed or something? C'mon you can tell us.

could have been someone posting anonymously in the PI forum and logged in to give her rep.

Tell you what tipptop, I have 149 points, but to tell you who gave them to me would violate their privacy, you should have considered that when you posted up that image.

You've only 147 now :D

TIPPTOP wrote:
    You've only 147 now :D
    LOL....oh this could get nasty! :D

actually it came up as a grey dot because you have a rep defecit. Take a look at page two of this thread there is a post in there from me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

how do u find your rep?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement